Terms & Conditions for Online Order Transactions with Ajinomoto
- The buyer must register using an active WhatsApp number with the Seller.
- In addition to transaction purposes, the Seller must maintain the confidentiality of the buyer/customer's personal data.
- The Seller must fulfill and deliver the Goods/Products according to the order from the Buyer.
- Any orders received before 12:00 will be processed and delivered on the next working day (H+1).
- Any orders received after 12:00 will be processed and delivered on the second working day (H+2).
- Any orders received on holidays will be delivered on the second working day (H+2).
- Orders received after 12:00 cannot be canceled by the Buyer.
- Payment must be made after the Goods/Products are received by the Buyer at the location (COD - Cash on Delivery).
- The shipping cost is borne by the Seller.
- The Seller guarantees that the products sold are Halal and domestically produced.
Seller: PT. Ajinomoto Sales Indonesia
Buyer: Customer/Client who conducts a transaction to purchase products from PT. Ajinomoto Sales Indonesia